Jump to content
sswitzer1990

mediocre undergrad but updated marks

Recommended Posts

I went from scoring pretty low on LG to -1/-2 by:

1. Reading the powerscore LG bible 

2. Drilling LG by type (grouping, linear, hybrid) untimed and then timed

3. Drilling full timed sections, watching the 7sage explanation for each game and re-doing the ones where I missed inferences!

I hope that helps! Good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't predict Windsor but I think Windsor may be interest in you...

Windsor is truly holistic.

You may also consider hiring a private tutor.

What is your L2 and B2?

Edited by Luckycharm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rachel12376454893 said:

I went from scoring pretty low on LG to -1/-2 by:

1. Reading the powerscore LG bible 

2. Drilling LG by type (grouping, linear, hybrid) untimed and then timed

3. Drilling full timed sections, watching the 7sage explanation for each game and re-doing the ones where I missed inferences!

I hope that helps! Good luck :)

I'm doing 7sage! I'm not totally awful at LG just slow, and when the game is weird sometimes I'm not quite sure how to set it up, it's just practice. I've only been doing logic games since September. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luckycharm said:

I don't predict Windsor but I think Windsor may be interest in you...

Windsor is truly holistic.

You may also consider hiring a private tutor.

What is your L2 and B2?

I'm doing 7sage, I'm not that far off my goal and often mistakes I make are silly, not because I'm super confused. I plan to write in November regardless because I can pay to see my score before deciding to scrap it, but I anticipate I'd be more likely to get the score I need on the January test. I don't know what L2 and B2 even means lol I'm so far out of my undergrad. My undergrad marks were a mix of high and low which dragged down the average. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sswitzer1990 said:

I'm doing 7sage, I'm not that far off my goal and often mistakes I make are silly, not because I'm super confused. I plan to write in November regardless because I can pay to see my score before deciding to scrap it, but I anticipate I'd be more likely to get the score I need on the January test. I don't know what L2 and B2 even means lol I'm so far out of my undergrad. My undergrad marks were a mix of high and low which dragged down the average. 

L 2 = last 2 years

B2 best 2 years.

You should take a look at Windsor and Ryerson ( I know you to get out of Toronto)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

L 2 = last 2 years

B2 best 2 years.

You should take a look at Windsor and Ryerson ( I know you to get out of Toronto)

Ha, I don't even know honestly, I don't have a physical copy of my transcripts on hand nor do I remember my log ins from 2013. I'm applying as a mature student when possible which gives way less weight to my GPA. Yeah I'm applying to Ryerson, I have no interest in Windsor because I don't want to live in Windsor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually feel like I may have gotten a 160 and if not I was super close. Eager to get my score!!! Will write again in January if it's anything below 160. 

Edited by sswitzer1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...