I have a previous score on file that makes me competitive for early admission in January for Robson Hall. In an effort to raise my LSAT, I was looking to rewrite in January. Will Robson Hall make a decision based on my current LSAT score assuming it gets me in or will they wait until my rewrite score comes out?

31 minutes ago, legallybrunette3 said:

I think it depends what you tell them to do unfortunately. They only assess once.

I'm not sure this is true. Each school will have their own processes on how they assess, but OP you could reach out to Robson Hall and ask at what point they will assess your application.

4 minutes ago, castlepie said:

I'm not sure this is true. Each school will have their own processes on how they assess, but OP you could reach out to Robson Hall and ask at what point they will assess your application.

good call. The schools i've spoken to have all said that they assess the date you indicate

21 minutes ago, legallybrunette3 said:

good call. The schools I've spoken to have all said that they assess the date you indicate

Yeah. I told basically all the schools I'm applying to that I wish for them to assess me initially based off my October LSAT (though will be rewriting in January) and most said "Ok I will update your file accordingly" but some said "Ok. We will assess you in January" so *shrug emoji* hahaha