keepgoing11

Selling (7sage, Loophole, Trainer, Powerscore)

Aside from the loophole and the LR bible, I have barely touched any other material. Please send me any offers if you're interested! 

Posted (edited)

Update: Everything listed has been sold through facebook market place (For those trying to sell their used books, try that!) 

Edited by keepgoing11
update
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Woops! Sorry, I meant to say somedaylawyer  
    • Hey congrats!     Want to swap deadlines?
    • Not me! I went all in on McGill - yes I know I'm dumb,  But my average seemed to be high enough.
    • I haven’t been accepted yet, but I’m chiming in to say that I also didn’t upload optional documents except for letters of rec. Mine also shows outstanding but that’s just because I just didn’t upload anything there. I wouldn’t worry since it says optional. If all your required docs have been uploaded I would think it’s all okay!
    • Ahoy Captain,  I was accepted to UNB this cycle without uploading optional documents. I was not required to do anything to indicate that I was not submitting those documents. That being said, I do not remember if there was ever a note on my file saying my optional documents were outstanding. If you are really worried about it, Wanda and the rest of the admissions team are extremely friendly and helpful so I would recommend sending them a quick email to make sure there hasn’t been a mix up.  Best of luck!