Sign in to follow this  
Torti90

Chances - L2 3.8 LSAT 158

Hey guys, 

What are my chances of sliding into the U of A this admission cycle? I graduated from the U of A in April. 

L2: 3.8

LSAT: 158 (one write)

Thanks!

You will auto admit. Its fairly easy to gauge as they post a table that shows exactly who's getting in with what GPA/LSAT 

On 10/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, AJD19 said:

You will auto admit. Its fairly easy to gauge as they post a table that shows exactly who's getting in with what GPA/LSAT 

Also does anyone have a good sense as to who gets December admission offers in terms of index and lsats?

14 hours ago, toastedguac said:

Also does anyone have a good sense as to who gets December admission offers in terms of index and lsats?

Not sure about this. I got in about mid January with 156/3.9

Edited by AJD19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this