What are some good tutors you recommend? Preferably a tutor that you have had good experience with and actually helped you in achieving your target score as a result of his methods.

Please link their profile or website as well. 

I generally leave these threads to others - I am no doubt biased as a result of being an instructor at HarvardReady - but seeing as responses are lacking I will do my best to objectively present some options: 

GTA Area

Tara LSAT Tutors: Tara has been discussed on this forum before (also here). She is based out of Markham but has online tutoring options. Rates depend on whether she tutors you or one of her instructors.

HarvardReady: This is my home! I took the course at its inception nearly 10 years ago. Yoni is the founder and is still very much around. Reviews of Yoni and HR in general are available on this forum and google.  

Other Tutors

Graeme: Creator of LSATHacks and moderator of the Reddit LSAT subforum. His rates are some of the highest I've seen in the business ($400 / HRS) but he does know his stuff and offers a satisfaction guarantee on your first session.

ManhattanLSAT: These guys are my favourite mass market prep company. Their materials are fantastic and their instructors are unique in that not only is a high score a prerequisite to teach but they also need 2+ years of other teaching experience (e.g. college instruction, highschool, etc). Although I have never worked with Noah his advice on TLS is always spot on and if he is available he would be a good choice. Downside is Manhattan is $245 USD / HRS if you buy the 10 HRS package.

Hopefully others will chime in with tutors they've enjoyed working with!

I took the course at Harvard Ready (Hi Allan!) rather than tutoring...but what I learnt at HR helped me gain a 10 point increase from my diagnostic (which I took after months of self studying) to my actual score on the August flex. I can’t speak to any other tutors/courses, but the instructors at Harvard Ready are absolutely fantastic. Patient, clear and engaging. And usually pretty funny too! Highly recommend. 

• Like 1