Sign in to follow this  
Netnet

Toronto Articling Recruit - Order of Interviews

Hi all,

I would appreciate some feedback from people who have secured positions from recruit - should I be disheartened if one firm offered me an interview on the second day while another offered me one on the first day? i.e. are my chances of securing the position lower if I don't have an interview on the first day with the first firm? 

TIA!

Relax.

There is nothing you can do about this, so it's completely unproductive to overthink it. And firms don't waste their time interviewing people they have no interest in hiring. I guarantee you that the firms did not put as much thought into the order as you are.

Edited by CleanHands
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi everyone,  I was just wondering if there is anything one could do to prepare for 1L? Would you guys have any advice?  I feel like I have too much time on my hands with covid 😅 Thanks
    • I feel like this is untrue, because it would take away from the "blind" evaluation that admissions decisions are traditionally supposed to have. I'd check in with them just in case, but I highly doubt that this is accurate. 
    • Hey guys, I came across this webpage of Canadian law school admissions requirements and noticed something about the U of A: https://7sage.com/admissions/lesson/canadian-requirements/#Alberta It says to “Please write your full name and 7-digit Student ID Number on the Personal Statement.” I don’t recall seeing any such requirement on the actual U of A Law Admissions page. Is it true? There are some other other things about that 7Sage page that seem inaccurate, so maybe this is another inaccuracy, but it’d be good to know if I need to email U of A an updated PS because I’m pretty sure I didn’t put any Student ID. Or maybe it’s just for those who were already in U of A for undergrad?
    • I did think about shooting out a few emails later this week if I still don't hear anything. Good to know that they might be willing to make an accommodation. Thanks.