legal95

Chances for Ontario schools Lsat-165 Cgpa-3.27 L2-3.39 B2-3.48

Applying to Ottawa, Queens, UWO, Osgoode. My gpa was affected by sexual harassment and assault by a professor throughout my degree. I have 2 really strong LOR's from my dean and Associate dean. My top choice is Osgoode. Would love to set my expectations realistically. 

45 minutes ago, legal95 said:

Applying to Ottawa, Queens, UWO, Osgoode. My gpa was affected by sexual harassment and assault by a professor throughout my degree. I have 2 really strong LOR's from my dean and Associate dean. My top choice is Osgoode. Would love to set my expectations realistically. 

Hi :) from what i've seen on this forum, looks like you have a chance. Osgoode is holistic and may take into account your very good LSAT score. Ottawa and Queens i believe are big on cGPA. Windsor is a bit hard to predict. Someone very close to me got in with a 147 LSAT but going through the rejections on the Windsor forum you'll see that they reject a lot higher too. Put your all into your personal statements and I believe you should get at least 1 acceptance. I would also apply to Lakehead and Ryerson if i were you! :) 

4 hours ago, legal95 said:

Do you have any documents to support what you have experienced?

Based on your stats alone, your chance for all 4 schools are  less than 50%.