lawschool1011

Autobiographical sketch/verifiers

Hey guys,

This may seem a bit silly to ask but when we are filling out the autobiographical sketch information, where exactly do we put the names of the verifiers that can verify each activity that we list..? I don't see any tab to put the name of the verifier, so do we just include their name and/or contact information under "Description"? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, daughterinlaw said:

Under sketch details it asks you to chose verifier, once you click on that it shows the section for their name and info

Got it! Thank you for replying! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hello, I would appreciate anybody's input on my situation. I have a B3 GPA of 83.8% from UBC Political Science. (3 B+s, 2Bs, and the rest are A-, A, and A+s) and I recently got a 168 on the November LSAT.  I'm worried that my LSAT score will be just average for U of T given that this year is supposed to be more competitive, while I've heard many anecdotes of OLSAS really hurting people's GPA from places like UBC. What do you guys think my chances are of getting in with the 83.8% / 168? (If it counts for anything, I played on a varsity sports team in first year and my other softs are not bad but not out of this world.) Should I re-take the test in January in hopes of a 170+?  Thank you so much for your time, much appreciated.    
    • It's going to suck moving away and paying for rent as well in TRU but I don't want to take the risk of having a gap year and still not getting a good enough LSAT score for UBC so I'd rather just attend TRU in that case (if I get in) fingers crossed! 
    • Perfect that helps a lot thank you so much! 
    • I don't think re-writing in January would hurt your application this cycle, but I'm not sure how much you'd be able to raise your score in the 1.5 months left to study. Besides, you have a reasonable shot at getting into Ryerson with your stats. Both your GPA and LSAT are well within the range of those who were accepted last year. Having said that, applications are way up this year, so its likely to be a very competitive cycle. I'd save that LSAT re-write and if you don't get in this cycle, then study really hard for the LSAT over the spring/summer and get your mark up for next September.  
    • cGPA is low but explained in statement. LOR from Associate Dean and good ECs.