Frazer99

Accepted to UNB 2021

erinl2

As we have done in previous cycles, we ask that you keep the Accepted threads clear of extraneous discussion. 

Please list your cgpa, L2, B3, index score, etc., LSAT score, and how you were notified. Please keep questions to - asking about these particular details if they are not in the post itself.  Other posts will be deleted so as to keep these threads useful and easy to navigate.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Message added by erinl2

Can I ask if any of the acceptance letters you have received indicate whether or not UNB is intending to be virtual or in-person come September 2021?

On 1/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, Isaac said:

Can I ask if any of the acceptance letters you have received indicate whether or not UNB is intending to be virtual or in-person come September 2021?

Nope, I've gotten no indication about that yet.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:59 PM, Isaac said:

Current 1L and as of now they haven’t stated but most profs are indicating in person classes for next year as long as vaccines are rolled out. Could be they are being optimistic though haha

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 6:30 PM, mattk97 said:
Got an email of acceptance on January 8th! 

161 LSAT (153 last year), 3.74 GPA calculated by OLSAS. I don't know what it is under UNB's drops.

Offer expires March 1st (kinda fast I feel like).

Hey! Congrats - I received my acceptance email the same day! My letter states March 15 though so, double check yours!! 

(For anyone wondering, 157 LSAT, GPA calculated by OLSAS 3.62, applied late December).

• Like 2

Got my email of acceptance today! I applied less than a week ago. 

LSAT: 159,  GPA (with drops) 4.0, NB resident.  Had previous mooting experience, TA/RA work, almost done my MA in legal studies

I will be accepting the offer, am so excited!!

• Like 3

Accepted yesterday via email!

155 LSATflex, ~3.8 GPA after drops, NB resident, lots of work and volunteer experience and great recommendation letters!

Congrats to all who have been accepted and good look to all who are waiting to hear back :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hopefullawstudent2 said:

155 LSATflex, ~3.8 GPA after drops, NB resident, lots of work and volunteer experience and great recommendation letters!

Congrats to all who have been accepted and good look to all who are waiting to hear back :) 

Are you a forth year student? 

On 2/13/2021 at 8:57 AM, hopefullawstudent2 said:

Congrats!! If you don't mind did you apply regular category? 

13 hours ago, ellew00dslaw said:

Congrats!! If you don't mind did you apply regular category? 

Thank you! I applied under the discretionary category (diversity and significant community achievement).

On 2/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, hopefullawstudent2 said:

Thank you! I applied under the discretionary category (diversity and significant community achievement).

Firstly, congratulations! Can I ask what you did for work and volunteer experience? My stats are similar to yours and I also applied under the discretionary category. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Received an offer of acceptance via email yesterday morning

GPA is about 3.4/4.3 with UNB drops

LSAT 158 one write

5 years work experience since undergrad, non law related, for a non profit 

applied general category 

New Brunswick resident, strong regional connection discussed in personal statement

Applied March 1

Acceptance deadline is April 15, haven’t decided either way yet. 

good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

6 hours ago, LawStudent7658 said:

Received an offer of acceptance via email yesterday morning

GPA is about 3.4/4.3 with UNB drops

LSAT 158 one write

5 years work experience since undergrad, non law related, for a non profit 

applied general category 

New Brunswick resident, strong regional connection discussed in personal statement

Applied March 1

Acceptance deadline is April 15, haven’t decided either way yet. 

good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

Wow congrats. You heard back so fast!

Just got an offer of acceptance!

GPA - 4.0

LSAT - 154

I am an indigenous applicant and Newfoundland resident! Is there any chance a Facebook group has been started for the class of 2024?

Posted (edited)

Just got an offer of acceptance!

CGPA- 3.7 (not sure with drops)

LSAT - 157

Applied in November.

PEI resident all my life and attended my undergrad in NB so definite maritime connection

Edited by Emmaj
  • Like 1

Got an offer of acceptance this afternoon.

GPA: 3.7/4

LSAT: 156

Applied in late February

PEI resident

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

• Like 3

12 hours ago, 3buddy9 said:

Got an offer of acceptance this afternoon.

GPA: 3.7/4

LSAT: 156

Applied in late February

PEI resident

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

Congratulations!! Did you submit LORs? Also did you attend University in PEI?

11 hours ago, PinkSuitAndTie said:

Congratulations!! Did you submit LORs? Also did you attend University in PEI?

I did yes, submitted two from my favourite profs. I went to Acadia.

Accepted today:) 

Lsat: 159

GPA: 3.8

Third year student! Applied in regular category, good references and decent extracurriculars

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lawstudent39 said:

Accepted today:) 

Lsat: 159

GPA: 3.8

Third year student! Applied in regular category, good references and decent extracurriculars

maritime applicant?