Jump to content
Whosiewhatsie

Alberta OCIs

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Whosiewhatsie said:

Was also really hoping for Gowling, but no call. Oh well, good on us for trying I guess.

ya it sucks 😕 

 

has anyone heard anything from BD&P? I've gotten radio silence since my second interview. not sure if that means they aren'y proceeding w my application or not 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally if you haven't heard back from a firm and you're still interested in them it doesn't hurt to follow up with whoever you were told to address your application to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iheartbooks said:

Generally if you haven't heard back from a firm and you're still interested in them it doesn't hurt to follow up with whoever you were told to address your application to.

I tired, but no response to my emails as of yet 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a call from the Crown Prosecution Service at 2:21. Any calls from McCarthy, Norton, or BD&P so far? good luck to everyone still waiting for a call!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, worrypower said:

Got a call from the Crown Prosecution Service at 2:21. Any calls from McCarthy, Norton, or BD&P so far? good luck to everyone still waiting for a call!

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, worrypower said:

Got a call from the Crown Prosecution Service at 2:21. Any calls from McCarthy, Norton, or BD&P so far? good luck to everyone still waiting for a call!

I turned down McCarthy and the Crown both around 2:05 because I had accepted my first choice already. Did you end up hearing from any of those three that late into the day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FatsDomino said:

I turned down McCarthy and the Crown both around 2:05 because I had accepted my first choice already. Did you end up hearing from any of those three that late into the day? 

I didn't-- I was holding out hope but I figured it was probably too late in the day. Congrats on getting your first choice! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...