Whosiewhatsie

Alberta OCIs

21 hours ago, Whosiewhatsie said:

Was also really hoping for Gowling, but no call. Oh well, good on us for trying I guess.

ya it sucks 😕 

has anyone heard anything from BD&P? I've gotten radio silence since my second interview. not sure if that means they aren'y proceeding w my application or not 😕 

Generally if you haven't heard back from a firm and you're still interested in them it doesn't hurt to follow up with whoever you were told to address your application to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iheartbooks said:

Generally if you haven't heard back from a firm and you're still interested in them it doesn't hurt to follow up with whoever you were told to address your application to.

I tired, but no response to my emails as of yet 😕 

Got a call from the Crown Prosecution Service at 2:21. Any calls from McCarthy, Norton, or BD&P so far? good luck to everyone still waiting for a call!

13 minutes ago, worrypower said:

Got a call from the Crown Prosecution Service at 2:21. Any calls from McCarthy, Norton, or BD&P so far? good luck to everyone still waiting for a call!

Congrats!

10 hours ago, worrypower said:

I turned down McCarthy and the Crown both around 2:05 because I had accepted my first choice already. Did you end up hearing from any of those three that late into the day? 

11 hours ago, FatsDomino said:

I turned down McCarthy and the Crown both around 2:05 because I had accepted my first choice already. Did you end up hearing from any of those three that late into the day? 

I didn't-- I was holding out hope but I figured it was probably too late in the day. Congrats on getting your first choice! 

• Like 1