FortifiedEight

2021-2022 Toronto Articling ITCs

Does anyone have any idea what the articling salary is at Shibley Righton?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JDJeff said:

Since they’ve been saying they paid less than the “mega firms” since at least March 2019, probably something less than $1450/wk (that was the going rate for Bay at that time). 

It’s possible that they’re now paying something less than $1700/wk since the Bay firms made the jump in summer 2019.

Edited by easttowest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2021 at 3:46 PM, JDJeff said:

Did you score an articling interview with them?

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 8:46 PM, JDJeff said:

Sadly, no.

Damn, sorry to hear that but keep your head up @JDJeff! I didn't either, but good things will come.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now