Jump to content
FortifiedEight

2021-2022 Toronto Articling ITCs

Recommended Posts

I've received calls from 5 employers, which I'm reasonably happy with. One question for everyone: how do you suggest you go about contacting employers asking about a waiting list? Via phone or email? And at what point in the day is it appropriate to ask about this? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got a call from will davidson without an itc so i guess they moved onto the waitlist. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mission22 said:

I've received calls from 5 employers, which I'm reasonably happy with. One question for everyone: how do you suggest you go about contacting employers asking about a waiting list? Via phone or email? And at what point in the day is it appropriate to ask about this? 

 

"Reasonably"? Just how many applications did you submit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else find that calls came slower/more spread out than expected, or was I just at the bottom of the pile for firms to call? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samuellevin said:

If we haven’t gotten a call from a firm we got an itc from is it time to call them ourselves? 

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm going to give it until 9:15 just in case this firm doesn't start until 9:00am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bart said:

got a call from will davidson without an itc so i guess they moved onto the waitlist. 

Interesting... I got an ITC from them and I received a voicemail, but I haven't been able to reach them, since I didn't get an extension to call back at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shankar said:

Did anyone else find that calls came slower/more spread out than expected, or was I just at the bottom of the pile for firms to call? 

I found that the ones who sent ITCs were pretty quick and those who called without ITC were slooow 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have people heard from Greenspan Partners? It seemed like someone did above, but just clarifying. Thanks all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...