TonyMontana

Chances? (3.5 cGPA / 3.67 L2 / 152, 159)

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is taking care, staying safe, and tried to enjoy their summers as best they can despite this pandemic. 

I will be applying to law school come November 1st.

I have no concrete excuses for my cGPA, though, it is a result of a C grade I received first year second semester, and another C grade I received third year second semester: both a result of group work that was awarded a group mark for all group members.

I worked at a law firm as a student throughout my undergrad starting after my first year. I have a small photography business that I have been running since 2015. I was vice president of a Pro-Bono Law club at my undergrad school, and then president of the club a year after. I have started a marketing business in January 2020 with a copyrighted application. And I am looking to volunteer starting in October with my time off, before I enter law school. 

My goal schools are Western or Queens, but i will be applying to Ryerson, Ottawa, Windsor, and Osgoode (although I doubt I will get into Oz).

I wanted to turn to everyone in this forum for assistance: What are my chances of getting in?

Thank you in advance.

Take care,

Tony Montana (not really)

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I will be applying to law school come November 1st.

Just a heads up that I'm pretty sure November 1st is the deadline for Ontario schools. The application period is open already.

3 minutes ago, lh22 said:

Just a heads up that I'm pretty sure November 1st is the deadline for Ontario schools. The application period is open already.

I appreciate the heads up! Sorry, I started the process soon after I finished my August LSAT. I will be submitting by November 1st.