etudiante1

Chances? (3.95B3 167) + question

I just wanted to make sure I had a solid chance since I won't be applying to many law schools.

I'm still finishing up my undergrad this year, does my final year gpa count for admissions? 

It does not count for admissions unless you apply next year.

You're going to get in with those stats though. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Notnotadog said:

It does not count for admissions unless you apply next year.

You're going to get in with those stats though. 

Could be wrong here, but wouldn't OP's fall semester grades count?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Same boat with them. They hung up on me after 15 minutes so I knew it was coming. Lol
    • I'll be applying to both Calgary and Alberta and would be happy to attend either. L20 schools are definitely favourable to my GPA trend. I was just curious what separates them. I've heard lots of good things about the city of Calgary. I just haven't heard a lot about either school.
    • Hi there! Do you have any insights into the French JD? I'm bilingual (English first language), and a former French colleague of mine really urged me to go for it after she heard my French.  Only thing is, would it be hard to get a job after since the LSAT isn't required? If you survived three years of law school could employers still care about a nest you did or didn't write years ago? Also, I've taken graduate seminars in French at UO before and I was allowed to submit everything in English as long as I participated in the seminar in French and did the assigned readings - which were obviously in French too.  Would the French JD work the same way? I ask because I don't know how good my French writing would be under the exam conditions.  Thanks! 
    • Currently in 4th year. LSAT pending retake.  Edit: Any insight into my percentages of getting in would also be greatly appreciated!
    • Hi everyone, I am sure you see these posts enough but of course as a nervous applicant I need my own thread. My stats above based on what I have seen are average or even below (like my cGPA) and I’m wondering how I’d do, especially at queens? (Closest to current residence). My personal statement is just average, but my LOR’s are strong, both from professors. I don’t know if it even makes a difference, but I discussed how in first year I competed on an international level for ball hockey, which also happened to be my worst year for grades.   Thanks for the feedback!