Re7o

Selling LSAT Materials (Powerscore Bibles + LSAT Trainer + Free PTs) [GTA Area]

Hi, 

I am selling the 2017 Edition of the Powerscore Bibles (LG/LR/RC - 3 in total), and selling the LSAT Trainer as well. I did not write anything in the Bibles but I did write in the LSAT trainer. I would say the Bibles are in mint condition and the LSAT Trainer is in good condition. Will also be giving away a bunch of free PTs from the "10 Actual PTs" books. Please message me/respond with your offer, and I am located in the GTA area (Mississauga/Oakville). If you would like any pictures feel free to ask well. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• & what round/month would u say i most likely will get admitted in with ur proposed lsat score (btw i have a very diverse & unique background, i am very confident in my personal statement)
    • Also does anyone have a good sense as to who gets December admission offers in terms of index and lsats?
    • Hello Future Ryerson Law Students,  My name is Leo, and I am the Vice-President of Governance and Academics at the Ryerson Law Students' Society (RLSS). RLSS has created a discord channel for future students to meet current 1L students and to ask questions! Please feel free to connect with us, we look forward to meeting you on Discord.  https://discord.gg/Q4C3zrb Kind Regards, Leo
    • What were your stats and when did you submit?
    • additional info:  LSAT 95th percentile Grades I also transferred schools first year so I'm wondering if they calculate it differently? I just added all the % grades in one document and dropped the lowest 4 courses Are W's also counted? Personal statement I think I can write a strong one, I had some people review my answers and comment on how its a solid piece ECs pretty strong, lots of solid work experience and executive positions in clubs Timing applying in my fourth year, will be graduating this year etc attended Canadian undergrads and currently a Canadian citizen