Rakshaa

Three year undergraduate degree

Intl. student here. Will be graduating undergraduate next year by June. It’s a three year program. I’m working on my application right now, mostly ON schools. I have strong sorts. Taking the October LSAT. I have a CGPA of 9.1 on a ten scale. I’m in my second year, should I apply?

If you want to go to law school after your second year, then you should definitely apply. 

6 hours ago, Rakshaa said:

Intl. student here. Will be graduating undergraduate next year by June. It’s a three year program. I’m working on my application right now, mostly ON schools. I have strong sorts. Taking the October LSAT. I have a CGPA of 9.1 on a ten scale. I’m in my second year, should I apply?

9.1 on a 10 scale... Ottawa?

You should convert your grades using OLSAS conversion chart

https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/olsas-conversion-table/

You should apply 

13 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

9.1 on a 10 scale... Ottawa?

You should convert your grades using OLSAS conversion chart

https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/olsas-conversion-table/

You should apply 

My country uses the 10 point scale. Should convert to 86% approx. WES has converted it to 3.47 and I have added that to my addendum, PS and everything. 

Thanks for replying, yes I suppose I will apply :)

Nobody can guess you chances of getting into a Canadian law school without an LSAT score. GPA is only half of the equation (less than half for holistic schools).

1 hour ago, canuckfanatic said:

Nobody can guess you chances of getting into a Canadian law school without an LSAT score. GPA is only half of the equation (less than half for holistic schools).

Taking the October LSAT. 

1 hour ago, Luckycharm said:

Which schools do you plan to apply?

Osgoode, Queens, Western and Windsor

1 minute ago, Luckycharm said:

Ryerson and Ottawa ?

Since Ryerson is new I haven’t heard great things about the school, so didn’t consider it. Still looking into Ottawa.