Sign in to follow this  
lh22

Launchpad account ceased to exist

I finished the bulk of my application in the first week of September, and when I tried to log in today to check if one of my transcripts was sent properly, Launchpad won't let me through. I tried to reset my password and it tells me my email isn't associated with an existing account. 

Does anybody know who to contact about this? The IT form on their general website asks for a building number, and I don't know if there's tech support specific to the law faculty that I'm missing somewhere. (I can still log in to Bear Tracks, if that's relevant.)

I love coming to this forum with my technical difficulties. Gotta have one every so often to keep things spicy I guess.

I had the same issue! My boyfriend who works at the UofA suggested that I reach out to [email protected] (the IT department). I haven't heard back yet and its been 3 days. Do you have any updates on your side?

4 hours ago, cincolaw said:

I had the same issue! My boyfriend who works at the UofA suggested that I reach out to [email protected] (the IT department). I haven't heard back yet and its been 3 days. Do you have any updates on your side?

I sent a note to their IT department after a few days of this issue. I never heard anything back, but the next time I tried to log in several days later it worked on its own.

• Like 1