Sign in to follow this  
DMoney115

Highschool Transcripts

Hi all. I've submitted an application to U of A's law program and, after paying, am being prompted for a document upload. Included here is my High School. Does the University of Alberta require high school transcripts to be sent to the institution, or only for post-secondary?

Thanks!

23 hours ago, DMoney115 said:

Thanks all. This is resolved.

My application portal prompted for me to upload my high school transcript as well. How did you resolve this? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Quality of instruction from department to department will change within a school, let alone comparing schools. This is especially true if you're comparing different disciplines too!  
    • You often need competitive grades as well, B+ average in 1L. 
    • Hello, I'm taking 3 courses in the fall semester, then 5 in the winter. I’m doing this since I have a legal placement right now and I’m taking a lot of hours there. In the winter, I’ll cut back on those hours. I understand that Western favourably views a “full course load”, which would be 5 courses per semester. What do you think about my situation? To give some extra details: my LSAT score is a 160(one write), my 3rd year gpa was 3.96, but my overall gpa will be between 3.5-3.6
    • My status recently changed from "forwarded: Admissions Officer" to "forwarded for review", any idea what this means?     
    • UBC admissions may require you to provide "compelling reasons" for transferring, including compassionate grounds. TRU asks for reasons that you're transferring. University of Toronto does not consider compassionate grounds when assessing transfer applicants. Osgoode reserves half of their available transfer slots for students with compassionate grounds for transferring. Check the "admissions" page for the schools you want to transfer to. Many of them at the very least require a reason for transferring, and I'm willing to bet "because I want to" won't be enough.