Sign in to follow this  
lewcifer

Upper Year Summaries

Do any Western Law students know where I can find upper year summaries? I'm particularly looking for Income Tax with MacArthur and IP with Awad. Thank you!

The SLS has a handful of them on their new-ish summary drive webpage but it's certainly lacking. Doesn't even say, in many cases, what year/prof the summary was made for. But you might find something to get you through in the meantime.

12 hours ago, TobyFlenderson said:

The SLS has a handful of them on their new-ish summary drive webpage but it's certainly lacking. Doesn't even say, in many cases, what year/prof the summary was made for. But you might find something to get you through in the meantime.

Yeah I checked those, there aren't any summaries for any of my classes except Ethics so I was hoping someone here had a Dropbox link or something. But thank you, I'll keep looking! 😊

if you find a Dropbox or something with a variety of upper year summaries, please let me know! I'm currently lacking summaries for all of my classes

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 11:38 AM, lewcifer said:

Yeah I checked those, there aren't any summaries for any of my classes except Ethics so I was hoping someone here had a Dropbox link or something. But thank you, I'll keep looking! 😊

From my understanding, the SLS Summary Drive will be updated soon with a bunch that have been submitted to them. Not sure when or for what classes, but I'm hoping it'll be heavy on the upper year courses.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mett said:

From my understanding, the SLS Summary Drive will be updated soon with a bunch that have been submitted to them. Not sure when or for what classes, but I'm hoping it'll be heavy on the upper year courses.

Thanks so much! I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

2 hours ago, mett said:

I hope they make it a little clearer the year/prof that the summary was made for, too. The labour one has a prof + year but most just have the year, and even if they’re just a semester or two back, if they’re different profs it really reduces their usefulness.