Dreamchaser

Starting application/Login issues

Hello,

Has anyone had issues with setting up an account for the J.D application?

I have created my eID but the system is asking to link my UCID with the application before setting up my account however I do not have an existing student ID. The IT support to resolve the issue is asking for the UCID number as well.

Anyone face the same issue? How should I go about starting my application?

13 minutes ago, jdapplicant1996 said:

You have to call them and tell them to link it. The IT support has to do it themselves, you can't do it on your own. 

Thank you so much! I somehow managed to login without linking the student ID :D 

I've forgotten some of the steps from when I submitted (after only a week, yeesh), but I didn't have to contact IT. I checked the "guest"/"don't have a UCID" box when creating an account, and I remember there was something weird with the login page after that wouldn't let me in without a student number. I went back to the JD "how to apply" page and clicked the link from there to continue, which took me right back to a CAS login that looked identical but let me through (using my eID). They actually emailed me a UCID after I paid my submission fee.

3 minutes ago, lh22 said:

I've forgotten some of the steps from when I submitted (after only a week, yeesh), but I didn't have to contact IT. I checked the "guest"/"don't have a UCID" box when creating an account, and I remember there was something weird with the login page after that wouldn't let me in without a student number. I went back to the JD "how to apply" page and clicked the link from there to continue, which took me right back to a CAS login that looked identical but let me through (using my eID). They actually emailed me a UCID after I paid my submission fee.

That is exactly what happened with me. It was giving me the error initially but I closed the tab, went back in and it was good to go!