littlejetpack

Harvardready Contact? Need tutor suggestions

Hi guys, 

I've been trying to get a tutor in Toronto. I had an impression that Yoni from Harvardready was really good but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a hold of them. 

Not answering phones, no returning voicemails and emails. Does anyone know how to contact them?

I even visited their physical class today around 4:30pm and there was nobody and the door was unlocked. (Yikes)

Besides them, can anyone recommend a good tutor? Possibly in Toronto (GTA as well) 

I'm really stuck in my score and want to know what I;m doing it wrong.

Appreciate any comments! Thanks.  

Hi, will you be open to one in Edmonton.. She is really good and her tutoring style has helped me alot. Let me know. 

3 hours ago, littlejetpack said:

I even visited their physical class today around 4:30pm and there was nobody and the door was unlocked. (Yikes)

OMG, that is NOT a good sign ... with this pandemic a lot of small businesses will go down ... and will take with them your deposits ... 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, dtor3 said:

OMG, that is NOT a good sign ... with this pandemic a lot of small businesses will go down ... and will take with them your deposits ... 

Don't worry we are still alive and well! No concern with the deposits ;)

To the OP: I apologize for the lack of response. Yoni sometimes gets bogged down (he has a new kid to contend with and one of our instructors just left for law school!). But we are certainly up and running with various tutoring hours available; all done via zoom.

The reason for the place being unlocked is probably that Yoni ran upstairs. He lives in the building and doesn't lock up every time he needs to check up on the misses / kid! Maybe he should. I'll talk to him!

But you definitely have an inside track, and that's me! Shoot me a PM and i'll be happy to sort you out. Once you're in the system everything is a breeze because it is all automated.

Edited by AllanRC
  • Like 3