Jump to content
Brooke14

Looking for an LSAT Tutor

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Can someone please suggest a few LSAT tutors I can contact, I do prefer that they are based in Canada and offer online tutoring. 

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, my tutor taught me online and she is really good with her methods of teaching. I will send her email to you via pm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 1:16 PM, NeverGiveUp said:

I third this. Just finished the general course, and loved every aspect of it. Yoni is amazing and very patient, and even stays after class with you to explain any questions that you had a hard time understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 6:09 PM, Guest777 said:

I third this. Just finished the general course, and loved every aspect of it. Yoni is amazing and very patient, and even stays after class with you to explain any questions that you had a hard time understanding. 

I'm thinking of buying the individual tutoring hours package. If anyone used this plan, do you mind sharing your experiences with it? 

Edited by switch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, switch said:

I'm thinking of buying the individual tutoring hours package. If anyone used this plan, do you mind sharing your experiences with it? 

Your best bet is to check out Yoni at harvardready.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, switch said:

I'm thinking of buying the individual tutoring hours package. If anyone used this plan, do you mind sharing your experiences with it? 

What I'd suggest is maybe shoot him an email, and see whether you can do like a trial session. I believe he has allowed for this in the past as well. This way, you'll know whether he is the right tutor for you, as learning styles vary person to person, but he really is amazing when it comes to breaking down the material and teaching you the fundamentals needed to approach the LSAT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Guest777 said:

What I'd suggest is maybe shoot him an email, and see whether you can do like a trial session. I believe he has allowed for this in the past as well. This way, you'll know whether he is the right tutor for you, as learning styles vary person to person, but he really is amazing when it comes to breaking down the material and teaching you the fundamentals needed to approach the LSAT.

Thank you! I'll definitely email him and hopefully he can help me overcome this plateau 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...