Brooke14

Looking for an LSAT Tutor

Hi everyone,

Can someone please suggest a few LSAT tutors I can contact, I do prefer that they are based in Canada and offer online tutoring. 

Thanks!

Hey, my tutor taught me online and she is really good with her methods of teaching. I will send her email to you via pm..

On 8/21/2020 at 1:16 PM, NeverGiveUp said:

I third this. Just finished the general course, and loved every aspect of it. Yoni is amazing and very patient, and even stays after class with you to explain any questions that you had a hard time understanding. 

On 8/27/2020 at 6:09 PM, Guest777 said:

I third this. Just finished the general course, and loved every aspect of it. Yoni is amazing and very patient, and even stays after class with you to explain any questions that you had a hard time understanding. 

I'm thinking of buying the individual tutoring hours package. If anyone used this plan, do you mind sharing your experiences with it? 

Edited by switch

6 minutes ago, switch said:

I'm thinking of buying the individual tutoring hours package. If anyone used this plan, do you mind sharing your experiences with it? 

Your best bet is to check out Yoni at harvardready.com

• Like 1

10 hours ago, switch said:

What I'd suggest is maybe shoot him an email, and see whether you can do like a trial session. I believe he has allowed for this in the past as well. This way, you'll know whether he is the right tutor for you, as learning styles vary person to person, but he really is amazing when it comes to breaking down the material and teaching you the fundamentals needed to approach the LSAT.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guest777 said:

What I'd suggest is maybe shoot him an email, and see whether you can do like a trial session. I believe he has allowed for this in the past as well. This way, you'll know whether he is the right tutor for you, as learning styles vary person to person, but he really is amazing when it comes to breaking down the material and teaching you the fundamentals needed to approach the LSAT.

Thank you! I'll definitely email him and hopefully he can help me overcome this plateau