SamSam1995

Queen's Students Access to Summaries

Hey team,

Where do Queen's law students access course summaries. I have heard from several sources that it can be found at the LSS website, but I looked everywhere there and found nothing. Your help is much appreciated!

2 hours ago, SamSam1995 said:

Hey team,

Where do Queen's law students access course summaries. I have heard from several sources that it can be found at the LSS website, but I looked everywhere there and found nothing. Your help is much appreciated!

https://wiki.queensu.ca/#all-updates

You log into the above with your netid. When you log in, click "Spaces" in the top left of the screen. "Faculty of Law" will come up. Click on it. You will be directed to a page with several links. One of them says "LSS: Law Students' Society Course Outlines". That takes you to another page with the link to the outlines. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bart said:

https://wiki.queensu.ca/#all-updates

You log into the above with your netid. When you log in, click "Spaces" in the top left of the screen. "Faculty of Law" will come up. Click on it. You will be directed to a page with several links. One of them says "LSS: Law Students' Society Course Outlines". That takes you to another page with the link to the outlines. 

Hey @Bart thanks for the reply!

I went into the spaces directory and looked everywhere but could not find "Faculty of Law" anywhere. Do you if its closed atm or is there a trick to finding it? 

5 hours ago, SamSam1995 said:

Hey @Bart thanks for the reply!

I went into the spaces directory and looked everywhere but could not find "Faculty of Law" anywhere. Do you if its closed atm or is there a trick to finding it? 

That is really odd: it is working for me. Unfortunately, I have no idea why it will not open for you :(

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bart said:

That is really odd: it is working for me. Unfortunately, I have no idea why it will not open for you :(

Hey @Bart - could you link the page? If we are logged on maybe that would help... Thanks if you can!

8 hours ago, SamSam1995 said:

This is odd. I think its a 0L thing, maybe it needs time to become activated. 

@BGML are you 0L?

I think this is true - I tried to access the page too and I wasn't able to 

• Like 1

Yes admin for the page controls who has access, and I assume you’ll be getting yours sometime in late August or early September. Other than outlines there’s also useful things like past grade distributions for courses, and pst USAT results for the profs. As a recently graduated 3L, when I tried to access it back in May I had already been locked out

• Like 2