StellaC

last LSAT to apply to law school in the 2021/2022 school year

Just confirming because I'm a little confused: if I want to apply to a Canadian law school so that I can start next September (2021/2022 school year) the last possible LSAT I can write is the OCTOBER one, right? 

From what I understand the full applications are due at the end of October?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

January is the last possible date 

Thanks for the replying/ helping!

So the deadline for application is Nov 1st but they'll accept an LSAT as late as January? How does that work?

1 minute ago, StellaC said:

So the deadline for application is Nov 1st but they'll accept an LSAT as late as January? How does that work?

in Ontario the deadline is Nov 1 for the application due, but you can write the LSAT in January. your application gets considered afterwards when the schools get your score. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

in Ontario the deadline is Nov 1 for the application due, but you can write the LSAT in January. your application gets considered afterwards when the schools get your score. 

Awesome, thank you. Saving me some stress!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now