dtor3

Logic Games Improvement Suggestion

Thank you again for your help with RC!

Same memory issues that I have talked about cause me some pain with the Logic Games section, namely I need to constantly review the rules for each question.

I was wondering if this is common or is it just me that has to review the rules and then re-review the very same rules, for each and every question.

Do you guys have any insights or suggestions/methods into how I could maximize my performance in this section?

Thanks a bunch!

7sage. they literally changed my LSAT score. I got -1 in LG on the real day and they are to thank for it. I basically just did every hard game in LG. Try PT 88 games if you want to have some 'fun'. The key to LG is time. so practice, practice and practice more. I actually enjoyed LG after I got my timing perfected 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

Try PT 88 games if you want to have some 'fun'. 

Cool, thanks! What is PT 88? :) 

Later Edit: OHH, PT88 is the last LSAT available for viewing :) 

Edited by dtor3

1 hour ago, dtor3 said:

Cool, thanks! What is PT 88? :) 

Later Edit: OHH, PT88 is the last LSAT available for viewing :) 

88 is also known as one of the hardest recent LG sections

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Humaza493 said:

88 is also known as one of the hardest recent LG sections

Can confirm, that LG section hit me like a freight train on test day. The section singlehandedly knocked my mid-high 160's track score (based on my performance in other sections) down to a 158 simply due to how many points I missed. I was fortunate that my 158 turned out to be sufficient for admissions purposes, though I would encourage drilling exceptionally hard games sections (as a whole unit) to ensure nothing truly catches you off guard on test day. I can't understate how easy it is to become flustered in the scenario you don't do the latter and an exceptionally hard games section crosses your path; that undermining of confidence can significantly impact your performance on the remaining sections of the test as well. 

Edited by LabouriousCorvid

If that were the case, I would take the LSAT again.

(You guys are making me want to register for October LSAT as well haha)

11 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

You guys are making me want to go try 88 and see how I fare. 

I'd be interested in knowing. I was honestly thinking about leaving halfway through the test but I knew it would be a waste of $300. even though you seem quite the genius I would be surprised if you got perfect on that. 

16 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

You guys are making me want to go try 88 and see how I fare. 

If I may ask, what's your LSAT score? 

This may be stating the obvious but I personally saw a huge jump in my score when I started to really mess with the order of the questions. I did the list question first, obviously. Then I did other local questions, which helped me apply the rules and somewhat memorize them due to repetition. As someone with horrible memory, it helped me significantly with speed and accuracy.