Sign in to follow this  
Lawschool2021

Chances? cGPA: 3.77 OLSAS, L2:3:86, LSAT: 156

14 hours ago, Lawschool2021 said:

Disappointing that my lsat is dragging me down. Aiming for 160 for the August test but what’s my chance if it doesn’t happen?

I guess that getting in Osgoode may be more competitive this year than previous years due to the LSAT Flex. I have already witnessed significant amount people with an LSAT score of 170+.

Edited by ArchivesandMuseums

14 hours ago, Lawschool2021 said:

Disappointing that my lsat is dragging me down. Aiming for 160 for the August test but what’s my chance if it doesn’t happen?

hire a private tutor

1 hour ago, ArchivesandMuseums said:

I guess that getting in Osgoode may be more competitive this year than previous years due to the LSAT Flex. I have already witnessed significant amount people with an LSAT score of 170+.

I concur. it is going to be interesting to see how inflated LSAT scores are this year 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• If you want to live off campus at a reasonable rate you pretty much need access to a vehicle.  There are the Landmark buildings which are nice but expensive. There is residence that is fine but you are with undergrads and it can get loud - That wasnt an issue for me but it might be for some people.  It is in walking distance but cooking is definitely a pain since you cant technically have hot plates but everyone had some. There is East Village which is TRU housing but walking distance.  The apartments are basic but definitely a step up from residence and its across the street from grocery stores. Basically if you have a vehicle I would live downtown its nice to be away from campus and if you do go out on weekends its walking distance to all the bars and the arena.
    • R v Miller [1983], used to illustrate that a failure to act can complete the actus reus of an offence. I always found the facts hilarious. I bursted out laughing when I first read them. They are as follows: The defendant was a vagrant who had spent the evening drinking before returning to the property where he was squatting. He fell asleep with a lit cigarette in his hand, which started a fire. The defendant woke and, seeing the fire, took no steps to extinguish it but simply moved to sleep in a different room. Eventually the whole house caught fire, causing over £800 worth of damage. The defendant was charged with arson. EDIT: Damn someone already beat me to it! I guess I wasn't the only one.
    • No worries - I applied to almost every school in the country 😂
    • Hey Everyone, Im planning on applying to several national firms in both their Toronto and Vancouver offices. I have connections to both cities, however, I heard this can  have an impact on whether I receive an OCI or not as it raises “red flags”. I was wondering if anyone has some input on this, specially from upper year students! thanks!
    • I honestly pray that some of the people on the adcoms are parents so they actually understand the determination involved in having small kids and even *applying* to law school.  I'm in the same boat though, just trying to convince at least one school to let me in 😅 Give me a chance - I can do this, I promise!! I know it!