jonathansavard

Notes considérées après le certificat en droit

Bonjour tous!

Je fais présentement le certificat en droit, dans le but d'être admis directement en deuxième année à l'UdeM et surtout, dans le but que mes autres notes universitaires ne soient pas considérées.

J'ai présentement 4,1/4,3 après 9 crédits de certificat en droit, il m'en reste 12 à faire cet automne. Je voulais valider si l'UdeM ne va bien considérer que mes notes du certificat en droit? C'est écrit à quelques endroits sur ce forum, mais nulle part sur le site web de l'UdeM, donc je suis un peu inquiet!

Merci!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi, For all of you guys who have already taken the test, I have a couple of questions in relation to LSAT Flex (I am registered to take it in August) a. What are the steps that I need to take in order to be ready for taking LSAT Flex (i.e. what software to download,  what documents to prepare, is there a web connection that I can/need to test, is there a way to check and certify that I am ready to take the test from a technical perspective, etc.) b. Is there a way to take a "fake" LSAT flex under real-like exam conditions (including all the steps that I need to undertake at a.)? c. When can/should I write the LSAT writing test, before or after taking LSAT Flex? Is it the same setup like for the LSAT Flex? Will I write my writing sample on a computer in a special editor or in an editor of my choosing (i.e. MS Word)? If it is a special editor, is there a way to get acquainted with this editor, does it have spell check and formatting (or is it more like Notepad)? I would not want to have any surprises/scramble to install stuff on my computer on exam day, if at all possible.   Thanks a bunch!
    • For what it’s worth, I interviewed at a mid size municipality outside the GTA last year as a 5 year call. The questions were quite general if I recall:  “describe a situation where you” type stuff and mostly not substantive in nature. Knowledge of municipal or planning wasn’t a large factor in their hiring decision but they did ask some basic questions to get an idea of your level of knowledge.    
    • I was accepted with stats almost identical to yours (3.7 cGPA [3.72 with final winter term marks] and 158 LSAT). Though I was not waitlisted, I recieved my offer of admission later in the cycle during the last large wave of acceptances. Take care when preparing your personal statement and sketch, as well as when selecting those who will write your reference letters and you will have a legitimate shot at an offer from Osgoode- especially if you are able to improve your LSAT a few percentile points. 
    • Holy smokes, that's very intense. You should be very proud of yourself. 167 is an amazing score! Did Mike Kim's Trainer help you?
    • Thats a pretty good diagnostic btw