Sign in to follow this  
JT3489

Sending Official Transcripts to LSAC Dual JD

Has anyone been accepted to the Dual from Ryerson? I'm trying to send in my official transcripts to LSAC, but Ryerson only provides digital copies using Digitary. The LSAC website says they only accept hard copies or digital copies from a list of approved sources (Digitary isn't one of them). I've contacted student records and LSAC, but if I missed something and someone has experience with this please let me know.

10 hours ago, JT3489 said:

Has anyone been accepted to the Dual from Ryerson? I'm trying to send in my official transcripts to LSAC, but Ryerson only provides digital copies using Digitary. The LSAC website says they only accept hard copies or digital copies from a list of approved sources (Digitary isn't one of them). I've contacted student records and LSAC, but if I missed something and someone has experience with this please let me know.

I think this requirement might be for American students accepted through LSAC- i dont think its for those of us that accepted our offer through OLSAS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, law552 said:

I think this requirement might be for American students accepted through LSAC- i dont think its for those of us that accepted our offer through OLSAS.

http://dualjd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/checklist.pdf

I hope you're right, but the above link details how to respond to your acceptance and says we're required to send transcripts to LSAC. I guess I will wait to hear back from LSAC and post an update.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this