melissa97

Should I give up and say goodbye to my chances? [2.75, 3.06, 165]

Last Two: 3.06 (3rd year 3.00, 4th year: 3.4) 

cGPA: 2.75 ( I had no idea what I wanted to do in life) 

LSAT: 165 diagnostic 

Some schools, like U of A, will consider courses done after graduation through open studies. Maybe do an extra year?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melissa97 said:

You may have a chance to Manitoba.

• Like 1

Do you have any interesting volunteering/work/life experience? TRU is not out of the realm of possibilities if you can sell yourself well and have really excellent references!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, melissa97 said:

Mature/discretionary or general applicant? I at least think if your diagnostic was 165 you should be able to get into the 170s, which would increase your chances

• Like 1

I got into Western and waitlisted (yes I know that's a soft rejection) at Osgoode with a 2.46 cGPA/2.9 L2 and a 170 LSAT as a mature applicant. Definitely gotta knock the LSAT out of the park, and have a compelling PS, but not impossible in mature/access.

No, you definitely still have a shot, especially if your diagnostic score was 165. If you get your real score to 170+ and apply broadly, you have a good shot at getting in somewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now