Sign in to follow this  
Hegdis

Your Real Name

Guys.... please stop signing up with your real names.

Just.  Like you’re signing every post with your actual name and then getting upset when your posts can be traced back to you. And for the billionth time, no, we aren’t going to edit your super super private LSAT score you started a whole thread about.

Can you just... not do that? Please? This lack of reasoned foresight is indescribably depressing, coming from people who want to be lawyers. 

• Like 1

Not to mention there's this huge freakin' red banner on the sign up page telling you not to use your real name. 😖

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Hegdis said:

Guys.... please stop signing up with your real names.

Just.  Like you’re signing every post with your actual name and then getting upset when your posts can be traced back to you. And for the billionth time, no, we aren’t going to edit your super super private LSAT score you started a whole thread about.

Can you just... not do that? Please? This lack of reasoned foresight is indescribably depressing, coming from people who want to be lawyers. 

To be fair, most people at 18 to 22 don't have the same awareness and reason that someone at 40 has (although, based on my extended social circle, I'm not sure it gets better at middle age).

21 hours ago, Adrian said:

OOPS!

George, is that you?

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:43 PM, Ryn said:

Not to mention there's this huge freakin' red banner on the sign up page telling you not to use your real name. 😖

I hope my cat doesn't mind

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I don't recall seeing anything on bear tracks, mine seems to just be launchpad! I do remember the bear tracks thing though from undergrad
    • I would email the institutions you applied to if its still not looking like you're going to get your grade done in time explaining the situation. I had a transcript mix up / error for the Nov 1 transcript deadline and the receiving institution was really kind and understanding about it, so I'm assuming they'd understand this situation considering that its not your fault. I'd personally still send in the transcript with the grades you do have by Feb 1 and maybe send in another transcript when the last grade comes in, but I'd first and foremost email the schools and see what they say / what they want. 
    • Hi all, MA specific question I know that February 1 is the "Deadline for English program, first-year applicants who complete courses in December 2020 to send their fall 2020 grades to OLSAS." However, as someone in the finishing stage of their MA degree, would I need to send an updated transcript by Feb 1st, if all I am doing right now is my thesis and its classified as a "graduate continuance course" with no grade attached to it. It does not affect or factor into my GPA whatsoever.   Hoping someone can advise.
    • I think as long as you make a request by Feb 1st, it's fine. At least, that's how it was in November. 
    • I'm an applicant still in my fourth year. I might be jumping the gun a little on this, but one of my professors still hasn't finished grading work from last term, and they've missed their promised deadline three times now. I'm getting concerned they won't be finished by the end of the month. I was also warned by a different faculty member that occasionally, it happens that final marks aren't done until sometime in February. The transcript deadline for OLSAS is February 1st (I know some of the non-Ontario schools I applied to have later dates).  I took five classes in the Fall. I have four of the grades. If it comes down to it, do I send in an incomplete transcript? Has anyone else ever had this situation?