toastedguac

Why doesn't my lsat show up as FLEX?

I signed up for the August exam, but nothing on the website or the email communications would suggest that it's flex. Additionally, where on the website do I go to sign up for the early score release on the august exam?

If you log into lsac there should be a notification at the top about your lsat flex preferences where you can choose the flex. But I think they automatically put you in the flex test if you don't respond. 

Score preview isn't available yet lsac said it would be available for sale around August 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• LSAT prep companies and book writers do not, to my knowledge, have access to any special information the general public doesn't that would answer this questioj. LSAC obviously would but they also have an interest in people believing that if they just keep writing they can improve. The only information I've seen on this is what Cleanhands linked several pages back which doesn't seem favourable to their business model which I'm willing to infer is probably why a business with ~$70,000,000 in annual revenuebstopped releasing it. Besides, the person disagreeing with me initially was disagreeing with the proposition that people top out in terms of improvement eventually; you just need to buy that not everyone can score in the top 99.97 percentile (180) which I would have thought would be relatively uncontroversial since it's basically the same as saying not everyone can run a 10 second 100 m or 2:10 marathon.
    • I don't have any personal data. I can think of lots of colleagues and acquaintainces who went from litigation to solicitor, advisory, or other non-litigation roles. If it happened the other way around, it happened so early it doesn't even register--probably first year of practice.
    • I got a reference from a professor who gave me a B+ that was stronger than the one i got from a professor who gave me an A (in a more difficult course). 
    • A few things, my man: -I don't think @JusticeLordDenning was making the sort of value judgement you read in to that. Asking how students fare outside the formal recruit is not saying that the formal recruit jobs are necessarily the best jobs out there. -Both the DOJ and provincial Crown prosecution service participate in the formal recruit, so that's a poor example to illustrate your point. "Jobs in the recruit" isn't synonymous with "BigLaw." -I highly doubt that there is a huge difference in the level of interest in the formal recruit between Canadian law schools in general, and especially between Queens and Western as a specific example. And just to be clear, I'd be the last person to boost BigLaw or claim that working at a smaller firm outside the GTA is somehow inferior.
    • Some of this is might be based on what I consider to be a false assumption:  That law students who secure jobs at big firms in an urban area have succeeded while those who do not have failed. For example, a Queens student may have the career goal of securing a foot in the door with the Crown in a rural area and a Western student may want to get into business law with a small firm in a medium sized city.