Sign in to follow this  
navyblue11

Minimum LSAT score for 3.92 GPA to get admitted?

Hi there,

I’m looking to apply to Osgoode this upcoming year and was wondering if anyone could give some insight into what range of LSAT score would be the lowest possible to still have a decent chance of admission. Right now I’m wavering between low 160s to high 150s (I know it’s low, but I’m working hard every day to hopefully get it consistently over 160). My GPA (both cGPA and L2) is 3.92. Anything helps! Thank you so much! 

5 minutes ago, navyblue11 said:

Hi there,

I’m looking to apply to Osgoode this upcoming year and was wondering if anyone could give some insight into what range of LSAT score would be the lowest possible to still have a decent chance of admission. Right now I’m wavering between low 160s to high 150s (I know it’s low, but I’m working hard every day to hopefully get it consistently over 160). My GPA (both cGPA and L2) is 3.92. Anything helps! Thank you so much! 

No one can tell you the minimum LSAT needed to get admitted. Osgoode is pretty holistic so assuming you have a strong personal profile you'll likely get in with the range you're practicing in right now. Not to mention that high 150s to low 160s isn't considered "low." Many people will kill to just get a 160. Generally speaking, anything 160 and above will give you a good shot at receiving an offer. For reference, I got in with a 160 and 3.75 cGPA. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, navyblue11 said:

Hi there,

3.92/4.00 and converted  per OLSAS?

Posted (edited)

165+ and you’re a “presumptive admit.” 160 you’ll have no problem- you’ll probably make first round with that. I’d say 158 would be the lowest to feel moderately confident with your GPA given that 159 was last year’s median. 

Also, if 160 is low maybe I shouldn’t have been popping champagne bottles when I got a 162 😂

Edited by HopefulLawyer97
  • Like 1