1 hour ago, Luckycharm said:

"Sell it on the black market"

coming from a future lawyer???

CrunchBerries is a practicing lawyer... And also, I'm assuming, was being facetious.

1 hour ago, BertyBewp said:

CrunchBerries is a practicing lawyer... And also, I'm assuming, was being facetious.

That is even worst

Edited by Luckycharm

Posted (edited)

SOLICITORS ARE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pass/pass - so relieved. :) 

For anyone who didn't get good news today, stay strong. These are tough exams and they are in no way a measure of our intelligence or capabilities as jurists. 

Edited by poshspice
  • Like 2

My heart has never beat so quickly as when I saw that message notification. 

I am wildly relieved because between tech issues my solicitor’s was a s**tstorm. But never mind, I never have to do it again. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Pass/Pass!! SO RELIEVED AS WELL!! Congrats to my fellow future jurists who also passed!!! 

And again, if you didn't, please do NOT give up! These exams do not reflect your capabilities as lawyers. You can and will do it next time!! 

edit: Seriously when I saw that message come in I thought I was going to die from the anticipation!

Edited by Civil2Common
added info
  • Like 3

PASS PASS! It was such a relief. I honestly keep checking to make sure they haven’t changed their minds. Barristers I was pretty confident but solicitors was truly a toss-up. 

I could not be happier that I never have to go through this again. However, I do have friends that did fail the solicitors and never thought they would fail. So for those that did not get the result you wanted, don’t beat yourself up over it. The comeback is always greater than the setback! 

• Like 4