How long is the waitlist does anyone know? I got waitlisted 27th June.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has checked their portal today and noticed that the status says Completed. Does that show for anyone? My letter can no longer be found.

53 minutes ago, armageddon28 said:

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has checked their portal today and noticed that the status says Completed. Does that show for anyone? My letter can no longer be found.

Mine is showing the same thing. Someone mentioned in another thread that they may be doing maintenance. 

19 hours ago, daissy said:

Mine is showing the same thing. Someone mentioned in another thread that they may be doing maintenance. 

Yep! I’m in the same boat, application now says “Completed” again and I can’t access my waitlist letter any more. 

I spoke with the admissions office this morning in regards to the issue with accessing the 'Decisions History' tab and my waitlist letter no longer appearing, the same issue many others have been experiencing on this forum. I thought I would share what I found out here in case anyone found the information to be useful. 

The USask Admissions team said, "We are checking into a glitch in the system, which is preventing you from viewing your status and decision letter. Our IT department is working on this and it should be remedied shortly. There is no change to your status, and you are still on the ranked waitlist."

• Like 1

I will be emailing admissions to remove myself from waitlist. Good luck everyone!

• Like 4

On 8/10/2020 at 1:11 PM, FutureJD24 said:

Has anyone heard back?

seems like there is some movement but hard to tell

Has anyone had any sort of updates? I just got a reply saying that offers can be made up until first week of september, and no other info can be provided 

On 8/26/2020 at 1:27 PM, kamyy23 said:

Has anyone had any sort of updates? I just got a reply saying that offers can be made up until first week of september, and no other info can be provided 

I had gotten in off of the waitlist a couple cycles ago. I had received my offer in the last couple days of August. I think there is generally  a lot of movement that happens in the last week or so of August and the first week of September.

• Like 4

Does anyone know is sask sends an email stating that the class is full? 

I believe they do notify candidates either way. The waitlist letter mentions that they will contact those waitlisted by email if they are able to offer a seat, or if the class is full.