Funguy

Waitlist

Waitlisted tonight! Says we could be accepted up to registration day, whenever that is

Hey guys how did you get the waitlist notification? I haven't received an email and it says nothing about it when I log in

Waitlisted this morning at 2:38am. Received an email notice and the USask portal was updated as well. 

B2: 3.8 

LSAT: 153

Very strong SK connection and several years work experience. 

3 minutes ago, YorkU2020 said:

Hey guys how did you get the waitlist notification? I haven't received an email and it says nothing about it when I log in

Before a decision is made it just says completed on portal, however after it says completed-waitlisted, view letter 

• Thanks 1

To others who have been waitlisted, 

There is no action required to confirm our spot on the waitlist, correct? I believe that is right based on the letter, but would hate to miss confirming my interest if it is required. 

Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, elliotwoods said:

To others who have been waitlisted, 

There is no action required to confirm our spot on the waitlist, correct? I believe that is right based on the letter, but would hate to miss confirming my interest if it is required. 

Thanks! 

No, you only e-mail if you would like to be removed! So I hope those who do not have an interest in Usask remove themselves so it can possibly bump others up and make movement faster. 

• Like 2

Waitlisted Monday June 29 (date on letter) , got an email saying a decision had been made regarding my application on the 30th.

CGPA 3.21  L2 3.53

LSAT 157 

Does anyone know if accepting elsewhere automatically takes us off the waitlist? 

Edited by ddeevvyy

1 hour ago, ddeevvyy said:

Waitlisted Monday June 29 (date on letter) , got an email saying a decision had been made regarding my application on the 30th.

CGPA 3.21  L2 3.53

LSAT 157 

Does anyone know if accepting elsewhere automatically takes us off the waitlist? 

No, you will have to email them and let them know you would like to be taken off the waitlist

Waitlisted June 26th. B2: 3.7 ish? LSAT: 153 Strong SK Connection. 
Any idea how many people get in off the waitlist each year? I’m trying to gauge what to prepare for as I did not expect to make it this far; I’m grateful! 

• Like 1

Waitlisted June 29th! LSAT: 155, B2: 3.6?, AB resident with no Sask connection. Does anyone have an idea of how many people are on the waitlist? 

Good luck everyone!

12 hours ago, peggyolson said:

Waitlisted June 26th. B2: 3.7 ish? LSAT: 153 Strong SK Connection. 
Any idea how many people get in off the waitlist each year? I’m trying to gauge what to prepare for as I did not expect to make it this far; I’m grateful! 

I'm not sure how many, but I've read a few things that suggest our odds of being accepted are 1/5. I'm hoping to find out how many of us are on the list so I can do some anxious math haha. 

• Like 1