Sign in to follow this  
Kingifer

Waitlist email

Hey all!

Just wondering how many people got the waitlist email today?

Edit: The email said to confirm if we wanted to remain on the waitlist or not. 

Edited by Kingifer

19 minutes ago, Schooliscool said:

I’d assume everyone left on the waitlist would have gotten it?

I'm thinking so! I just didn't see anyone talking about it on here! 

I think I'm wondering if the accepted students received a similar email asking them if they want to keep their offers now that at least the fall semester is completely online? 

21 minutes ago, mikes77 said:

I think I'm wondering if the accepted students received a similar email asking them if they want to keep their offers now that at least the fall semester is completely online? 

No we didn't 

6 hours ago, mikes77 said:

It was for waitlisted students! It said that they would accept responses until June 14th, so I'm thinking we might see some acceptances around then. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kingifer said:

It was for waitlisted students! It said that they would accept responses until June 14th, so I'm thinking we might see some acceptances around then. 

Yeah I thought that if waitlisted students would receive this email, that possibly accepted students would also get a similar one? Because many students accepted before knowing that the fall semester would be online, and the school might give them a chance to reconsider their acceptances now that they know at least the fall 2020 semester is online. But it seems like from strugglingSFUgal, that they didn't get the option. 

31 minutes ago, mikes77 said:

Yeah I thought that if waitlisted students would receive this email, that possibly accepted students would also get a similar one? Because many students accepted before knowing that the fall semester would be online, and the school might give them a chance to reconsider their acceptances now that they know at least the fall 2020 semester is online. But it seems like from strugglingSFUgal, that they didn't get the option. 

Nope, we didn't receive any emails about the option of reconsidering our acceptances. I believe students still have the opportunity to withdraw their acceptances at any time if there are any concerns but the school itself hasn't given that option to accepted students  

• Like 1