Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kingifer

Waitlist email

Recommended Posts

Hey all!

Just wondering how many people got the waitlist email today?

Edit: The email said to confirm if we wanted to remain on the waitlist or not. 

Edited by Kingifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Schooliscool said:

I’d assume everyone left on the waitlist would have gotten it?

I'm thinking so! I just didn't see anyone talking about it on here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm wondering if the accepted students received a similar email asking them if they want to keep their offers now that at least the fall semester is completely online? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mikes77 said:

I think I'm wondering if the accepted students received a similar email asking them if they want to keep their offers now that at least the fall semester is completely online? 

No we didn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, mikes77 said:

I think I'm wondering if the accepted students received a similar email asking them if they want to keep their offers now that at least the fall semester is completely online? 

It was for waitlisted students! It said that they would accept responses until June 14th, so I'm thinking we might see some acceptances around then. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kingifer said:

 

It was for waitlisted students! It said that they would accept responses until June 14th, so I'm thinking we might see some acceptances around then. 

Yeah I thought that if waitlisted students would receive this email, that possibly accepted students would also get a similar one? Because many students accepted before knowing that the fall semester would be online, and the school might give them a chance to reconsider their acceptances now that they know at least the fall 2020 semester is online. But it seems like from strugglingSFUgal, that they didn't get the option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mikes77 said:

Yeah I thought that if waitlisted students would receive this email, that possibly accepted students would also get a similar one? Because many students accepted before knowing that the fall semester would be online, and the school might give them a chance to reconsider their acceptances now that they know at least the fall 2020 semester is online. But it seems like from strugglingSFUgal, that they didn't get the option. 

Nope, we didn't receive any emails about the option of reconsidering our acceptances. I believe students still have the opportunity to withdraw their acceptances at any time if there are any concerns but the school itself hasn't given that option to accepted students  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Recent Posts

    • reçu mon offre d'acceptation aujd! cote r de 30,245  Bonne chance à tous !  
    • I just finished 1L at Windsor and wanted to say that this year, i think around 4-5 1Ls got bay st positions (not myself lol)....which is honestly awesome. Yes, im sure other schools placed more BUT 4-5 is a big step up from 1. Additionally, this isnt even counting those that got intern positions or jobs outside the formal 1L recruit. I think Windsor sometimes gets dumped on but the student body is really strong imo...and trust me im not afraid to comment on the not so great parts of windsor, but the student body isnt one.  If your interest is Criminal law, Tanovich still teaches 1L crim and he rocks. Unreal teacher (and i agree with sportsball on the teaching v academia point) and one of the most revered criminal law academics in the country. Some great opportunities in criminal law anywhere, Windsor included! 
    • And you guys have semesters to break the year up! I've been slogging through the same crap day after day since last March.
    • It seems like we are all suffering, which is comforting to hear (though a little sad too).  Except you bastards who are all done for the semester. I am very envious. @TobyFlenderson today I plan on treating myself to some studying with breaks, rather than just breaks, per your suggestion 😅 @Jaggers, I think you're right, the monotony of zoom life just drains all motivation. I feel like I'm living the plot of Groundhog Day.
    • Lmao. This is why law students get a bad rep.

×
×
  • Create New...