Sign in to follow this  
lucus3245

deposit payment

Does anyone know what OASIS says once they have recieved the deposit? I mailed mine about a week ago and havent recieved any confirmation.

12 hours ago, lucus3245 said:

Does anyone know what OASIS says once they have recieved the deposit? I mailed mine about a week ago and havent recieved any confirmation.

Mine actually never updated due to some technical issue. I emailed admissions and they confirmed they received my deposit. 

17 hours ago, lucus3245 said:

They do them in batches. You can let them know by email that you sent it, but you should expect a couple weeks before they update OASIS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this