Sign in to follow this  
law552

Dual deposit for Windsor

You can find this information on the dual JD webpage under the future students tab. There is a heading labelled paying your deposit. You have to pay both the UDM deposit and the Windsor deposit 

It doesn't really explain anything other than to say you need to pay the deposit through the OLSAS site. It's not exactly clear on the OLSAS site either unless you need to commit to a Firm Acceptance first.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just slow today...

Edited by haveblue

I think you pay through the uwinsite and the UDM portal. For windsor you add them as a payee and send the money through the bank account and for UDM, you need to activate your portal and you will find the link to pay and you can pay by credit card. It's what I've gathered from exploring around the websites but not 100% sure

2 hours ago, Cleopatra28 said:

I think you pay through the uwinsite and the UDM portal. For windsor you add them as a payee and send the money through the bank account and for UDM, you need to activate your portal and you will find the link to pay and you can pay by credit card. It's what I've gathered from exploring around the websites but not 100% sure

Thanks for the info, do you have any idea how to activate the UDM portal? For the life of me I can't figure it out and its stressing me out lol. Thanks in advance!!!

I kept trying to follow the steps in the email, but I had to email IT/help desk to assist me with the process. They’re pretty helpful and respond quickly. 

I have a quick question - does the June 1st deadline mean as long as they receive it on June 1st or before?