Sign in to follow this  
jatthopefullawyer

Bursary Applications

Has anyone submitted a bursary application at Western and got a response back yet? I submitted mine over 2 weeks ago and still have not gotten back a response. I thought the timelines were expedited for accepted students. 

38 minutes ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

Has anyone submitted a bursary application at Western and got a response back yet? I submitted mine over 2 weeks ago and still have not gotten back a response. I thought the timelines were expedited for accepted students. 

Where did you apply? When I click on the offer of admission page it says "Western Law is implementing a need-based bursary program for incoming students who have been adversely impacted financially by the COVID-19 situation.  Details will be available in June" under the bursary section. I assumed we couldn't apply yet. 

5 minutes ago, liluzi said:

Where did you apply? When I click on the offer of admission page it says "Western Law is implementing a need-based bursary program for incoming students who have been adversely impacted financially by the COVID-19 situation.  Details will be available in June" under the bursary section. I assumed we couldn't apply yet. 

I applied here 

https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/admissionBursaries/ 

the funny part is I just got a response back. you guys think Western is on these forums? should just post here instead of emailing 

• Haha 2