ArchivesandMuseums

Should I move to Ottawa?

On 5/19/2020 at 10:12 PM, ArchivesandMuseums said:

Hi, thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it. I think that we can also create virtual study groups by using Google Meet or Zoom during the Fall 2020 term. Thank you again!

Of course! I'd love to do that if I end up at uOttawa :) I'm sure I'm not the only one either! 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, ArchivesandMuseums said:

I believe that the email refers to the one that has been sent to all incoming 1Ls on May 11th.

In case it helps with the searching, the email Archives mentions that incoming students received was sent to the email attached to my OLSAS account, not my UOttawa student mail. It's titled "Message to First Year Common Law Students re Fall 2020 Semester."

Edit: Just realized this thread is a week old, whoops.

Edited by binggou
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Personally I was horrible at LG but managed to reach -1/0 when I started intentionally drilling the hardest LGs in LSAT history. I would initially do the game untimed (of course noting however long it took me). After my initial attempt, I would then check my score and then watch a 7sage video on the game to see how they did it more efficiently/accurately. I would then go back to the game and redo it until I finished it in under whatever recommended time 7sage says. I would note the game, and then redo it the next morning once more to have the patterns reinforced. LG is essentially just a matter of repetition, but honest repetition (by that I mean it should be done with the intent to improve your efficiency in making a clear diagram and looking for must be true inferences)!
    • Thanks for being so honest. I was thinking that I could manage 1L being online (well, that's what I tell myself), but I really am hoping for an in person 2L experience. I want to be able to moot and make the most of this experience. 
    • Is the longer we wait, the worse it is since the classes are filling up?
    • i personally like to dress up everyday for law school like its my prom. i bring a date with me too, we link arms and everything. makes it kind of hard to type notes sometimes, but after class we slow dance in the atrium and the world feels at peace. 
    • Oui je crois aussi qu'on pourrait appeler.