Jump to content
lawyer1017

People who are waitlisted

Recommended Posts

On 8/11/2020 at 1:08 PM, okok21 said:

Does anyone think there will be any movement now? Has anyone heard from Leanne?

I took my name off the waitlist at TRU last week. Didn't hear anything back from them. Good luck to everyone else waiting! Not sure what will come for TRU haha very weird there is zero movement at all. All the best to you! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, thisproccesssucks said:

I emailed and this was the response "We haven’t made any new offers in quite some time, but there could be some movement to the waitlist later in the month."

Lsat brain got me reading "some" and getting me in my feels... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received this message from Leanne today:

"Hello,

It's nice to hear from you.
There was a slight movement of our waitlist just yesterday. In previous years, we started admitting from the waitlist by July, but this is indeed a crazy year, sigh. Nevertheless, should a seat become available for you, I will contact you right away (via email).
Fall semester courses will be taught online so there is no rush to move to Kamloops (if not already here). 
PS: late seat offers will expire on September 9th..."
 
So apparently there was some movement? 
Edited by lawschooldreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lawschooldreamer said:

Received this message from Leanne today:

"Hello,

It's nice to hear from you.
There was a slight movement of our waitlist just yesterday. In previous years, we started admitting from the waitlist by July, but this is indeed a crazy year, sigh. Nevertheless, should a seat become available for you, I will contact you right away (via email).
Fall semester courses will be taught online so there is no rush to move to Kamloops (if not already here). 
PS: late seat offers will expire on September 9th..."
 
So apparently there was some movement? 

I just got the exact same email!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, member123456 said:

I just got the exact same email!

I got it too. How are you guys feeling? Any hope left in the heart? 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't get no email.. but I haven't ever messaged them. Did everyone who got that email already message Leanne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

I also did not get an email, I feel like they were just sent as a response? 

Yes mine was a response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

I also did not get an email, I feel like they were just sent as a response? 

I emailed yesterday and received the same response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard from the school today they will be declining people on the waitlist starting at the end of this week and sending late acceptance offers until September 10th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LFCJD said:

Heard from the school today they will be declining people on the waitlist starting at the end of this week and sending late acceptance offers until September 10th. 

Ouch. Do you know how this process goes?

 

So between this week and September 10th we will hear back from them either way, or by the end of this week we will hear back wifi we are for sure declined? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thisproccesssucks said:

Ouch. Do you know how this process goes?

 

So between this week and September 10th we will hear back from them either way, or by the end of this week we will hear back wifi we are for sure declined? 

Starting at the end of this week I believe they will go from the bottom of the waitlist up, changing Application Status to declined up until Sept 10th. Then if you have been offered a late acceptance it will happen via email before the Application portal.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LFCJD said:

Starting at the end of this week I believe they will go from the bottom of the waitlist up, changing Application Status to declined up until Sept 10th. Then if you have been offered a late acceptance it will happen via email before the Application portal.  

Oh I see, that makes sense. 

 

I wonder if they anticipate sending out a few more offers.. .it kind of seems like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

This wait is actually going to kill me. I wonder how many will be accepted off the waitlist. 

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody else gets accepted off the waitlist this year. I also wouldn't be surprised if 10 people get accepted on the 10th lol. Who knows, this year is such a clusterfuck of unpredictability. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...