Hey guys,

TRU announced some news about the fall term. 

https://www.tru.ca/covid-19/updates.html

”Now, in response to current provincial guidance, we are planning to move forward responsibly with face-to-face course delivery where possible—especially for courses where experiential learning is required—understanding that these classes will look and feel different due to mandatory physical distancing and group size controls.

For many programs, alternate delivery will continue this fall. “

I am not sure what that means for us law students but I do not really know what to do... if I should be looking for a place etc 

• Thanks 1

Not sure either... it appears other schools are going online like UVic. Just got an email from TRU saying the same thing as you posted. Maybe they’ll let us know within a week or two?

From what I've heard, the law faculty is most likely going online and it's not recommended to buy/rent anything in Kamloops yet

• Like 1

18 hours ago, canuckfanatic said:

From what I've heard, the law faculty is most likely going online and it's not recommended to buy/rent anything in Kamloops yet

Has there been an email sent out about this? Or is it just speculation amongst students? 

1 hour ago, Kittycatmeow777 said:

Has there been an email sent out about this? Or is it just speculation amongst students? 

It's second-hand information that originated from TRU Law administration. Don't make any decisions until you have confirmation directly from TRU Law.

48 minutes ago, canuckfanatic said:

It's second-hand information that originated from TRU Law administration. Don't make any decisions until you have confirmation directly from TRU Law.

I see. Thanks for clarifying! 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:28 PM, canuckfanatic said:

Is there a Facebook group yet for incoming students lol