ilovemydog

How many people are still waiting to hear back?

Waiting as well, haven't heard from Queens or Osgoode and waitlisted for Western. From what it looks like Queens hasn't sent any rejections yet? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scaredtbh said:

Waiting as well, haven't heard from Queens or Osgoode and waitlisted for Western. From what it looks like Queens hasn't sent any rejections yet? 

I'm in the exact same boat, hopefully we'll hear back soon?

• Like 1

I really hope so. idk about everyone else but the waiting process has physically aged me honestly. Good luck to everyone :( 

Edited by scaredtbh
  • Like 8

Have not heard anything as well. Accepted at Windsor, Lakehead and Ryerson. Ottawa also has been very slow. 

I'm still waiting to hear back from Queen's. Thus far, I've been accepted to Ottawa, Dal, Western, and UNB, and waitlisted at Osgoode. 

Edited by mimibear
  • Like 1

I am also waiting to hear back. I am guessing there may be a few sporadic offers once the previous offers expire, but I am not too sure at this point.

5 minutes ago, Husns said:

There must be another wave before it goes sporadic?

I think there will be another one

Edited by jbang2366

Queen's is the last school I've been waiting to hear back from (for some time now). They might be my first rejection this cycle but I'm not pressed. 

42 minutes ago, penguinh said:

Queen's is the last school I've been waiting to hear back from (for some time now). They might be my first rejection this cycle but I'm not pressed. 

I think that you may get in Queens and ditch Ottawa? 

4 minutes ago, ArchivesandMuseums said:

I think that you may get in Queens and ditch Ottawa? 

Haha maybe if Queen's decides to have in-person classes and orientation but I highly doubt it. I'm guessing all the Ontario schools will be moving online for September. 

• Like 2

I wanted to know if anyone sent their Winter 2020 grades and how they did it? My school isn't mailing any transcripts at the moment since my school is closed but they said they could email them. I am not sure if they would have to email OLSAS or the Queen's directly, has anyone tried or looked into this?

On 5/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, sim123123 said:

I wanted to know if anyone sent their Winter 2020 grades and how they did it? My school isn't mailing any transcripts at the moment since my school is closed but they said they could email them. I am not sure if they would have to email OLSAS or the Queen's directly, has anyone tried or looked into this?

I just requested a transcript through the "Transcripts" tab on OLSAS, under the assumption that they would send it out to the individual schools. My GPA calculation in the "Document Tracking" section has since changed, so it definitely went through, whether that was done through mail or electronically.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, sim123123 said:

OLSAS handles all of that

1 hour ago, connorsimon said:

OLSAS handles all of that

My university is actually located in Quebec so they need to email my transcripts to OLSAS but I don’t know what the email address is and neither does my university’s registrar office. I contacted OLSAS but they keep telling me to contact my registrar and that they will know the email address (when they don’t)

19 minutes ago, sim123123 said:

My university is actually located in Quebec so they need to email my transcripts to OLSAS but I don’t know what the email address is and neither does my university’s registrar office. I contacted OLSAS but they keep telling me to contact my registrar and that they will know the email address (when they don’t)

Hey! its [email protected] - you'll see this in the transcripts tab on your olsas application. They got back to me right away when it was sent to this email. 

6 hours ago, strugglingSFUgal said:

Hey! its [email protected] - you'll see this in the transcripts tab on your olsas application. They got back to me right away when it was sent to this email. 

thank you!

I also haven't heard back yet..access applicant, 3.47 + 156 

3 hours ago, Waqil said:

I also haven't heard back yet..access applicant, 3.47 + 156 

4 hours ago, legallyillegal said:

Still haven't heard back :( getting nervous as the July 2nd deadline is approaching fast! 

Same boat, 

L2: 3.73

LSAT: 160

• Like 1