ilovemydog

How many people are still waiting to hear back?

5 hours ago, 0LHopeful said:

At this point, I think it only makes sense to hear back after July 1 no?

If you hear back today it'd give you less than a week to make a decision. 

I feel like most schools at this point will just wait for the deadline because then they'd have a clear and exact number of class spots and can issue more offers if necessary then. Making offers this week just doesn't really make sense..

Past threads have shown people getting accepted all the way up until June 30 so it might not be the case that they're waiting until after the firm deadline 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boundless said:

i just sent them an email regarding this and will post their response once they respond...

I sent them an email last week asking whether offers are still being sent out because in response to the the previous email I sent ( last week of April )  they said "we're still sending out offers and typically fill up the classes early to mid June " and the response they sent me this time was the  EXACT same response as before copy and pasted lol. I really really hope they can give you guys a more informative response :( it'd be great if you guys can keep us updated as to what they say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If they send out offers on June 30th, I do hope the expiry date is not July 2 rd. 

From my experience: no response at this point means waitlist or rejection. I wouldn't hold my breath for an acceptance.

BUT it may be different any year because it's never an admission committee's intention to leave candidates without a response so late in the cycle. Really depends on if it is a regular or irregular delay in their admissions process. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ppzz said:

If they send out offers on June 30th, I do hope the expiry date is not July 2 rd. 

i imagine it will be since the OLSAS deadline is that date....unless OLSAS makes exceptions? idk 

17 minutes ago, theboy said:

From my experience: no response at this point means waitlist or rejection. I wouldn't hold my breath for an acceptance.

BUT it may be different any year because it's never an admission committee's intention to leave candidates without a response so late in the cycle. Really depends on if it is a regular or irregular delay in their admissions process. 

but it's just like... they just skipped the last round of offers :(

• Like 2

7 hours ago, legallyillegal said:

100% agreed; I'm debating whether I should call Queens and ask the status of apps ... I've seen some people do it on these forums, just don't know if its worth it

Call them if that make you feel better.

• Like 1

Just received this email:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we do not release any information on current rankings.

The final round of offers, decisions, and waitlist will be released this week or early next week at the latest. You will receive an email communicating the outcome of your application.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, stressedapplicant said:

The final round of offers, decisions, and waitlist will be released this week or early next week at the latest. You will receive an email communicating the outcome of your application.

got the exact same one right now. 

• Like 2

This means there are still offers as we had suspected!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, stressedapplicant said:

wow fingers crossed!! wishing everyone some good news!!  I guess this also means they're sending our rejections as well? I still can't believe they haven't sent out any.

Just now, Lawguy1 said:

Just got rejected from Queens...

same here wow.. I'm very surprised not gonna lie. goodluck to everyone else :(  

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

oh man.. I just got off a phone call and I'm seeing these posts. Sorry all. I'm really too afraid to open my email and check now :( It sucks to wait so long just to get bad news.

EDIT: did you all find out on email or SOLUS?

Edited by Husns

4 minutes ago, Husns said:

oh man.. I just got off a phone call and I'm seeing these posts. Sorry all. I'm really too afraid to open my email and check now :( It sucks to wait so long just to get bad news.

I believe there was an email sent based on someone's reply in the rejection thread

8 minutes ago, Husns said:

It's just an e-mail - there is no update on SOLUS (ex. still just says 'Pending')

Posted (edited)

Ok so I haven't been rejected (yet) but I just wanted to jump back on and say sorry, and thank you to those who have. You've all been a massive source of support throughout this wait, and my fingers are crossed that you will be accepted elsewhere :(❤️ 

Edited by Husns
  • Like 3