Margey18

Osgoode Waitlist 2020

28 minutes ago, lawarlord said:

Update: The link is now gone. Deposit due date in MyOsgoode has been changed from June 1 to the date of course enrollment which is September 10.

I also had that link (also gone now) but have not heard back yet so I think it's independent of your waitlist spot

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lawarlord said:

Update: The link is now gone. Deposit due date in MyOsgoode has been changed from June 1 to the date of course enrollment which is September 10.

Where does it say that the deposit due date has been changed to September 10?

Waitlisted yesterday with 3.33 CGPA and 163 LSAT. Quite surprised to be honest! Rejected last year. I thought my ps was good, but I feel I did not explain myself well in the section on equity and diversity.

Edited by Husns

Waitlisted today after being in queue since November 28th.

CGPA: 3.22, L3: 3.7x

LSAT 166

Waitlisted yesterday, May 28th.

3.35/170

A little bit bummed but at least glad to be out of the in queue hell!

On 5/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, lawarlord said:

Wait pooled May 19th

LSAT: 169

cGPA: not applicable (I got 2 bachelor's from outside North America)

Mature applicant

Filled out Part B

I graduated from the pool! Received email this morning. I'm told OLSAS and OASIS will be updated within 24 hrs.

Good luck to everyone in the pool. Don't lose hope!

• Like 2

just so the waitlist process seems mysterious... once we are waitpooled, do we need to do anything such as accepting the waitlist position..? or do we just wait until we hear back? Are there rankings in the waitlist?

Thank you! 

40 minutes ago, snow3355 said:

just so the waitlist process seems mysterious... once we are waitpooled, do we need to do anything such as accepting the waitlist position..? or do we just wait until we hear back? Are there rankings in the waitlist?

Thank you! 

From what I know, there are no rankings and you do not accept anything...you simply wait! 

Am i the only one start to question myself instead of work hard on lsat, it seems work experience or master have bigger influence. On the accept thread, i found some people with similar cgpa, much lower lsat get accepted or both lower with work experience or master degree. So I am start to regret as gap a year to study lsat, it is better just to work or get an master degree. 

49 minutes ago, ppzz said:

Am i the only one start to question myself instead of work hard on lsat, it seems work experience or master have bigger influence. On the accept thread, i found some people with similar cgpa, much lower lsat get accepted or both lower with work experience or master degree. So I am start to regret as gap a year to study lsat, it is better just to work or get an master degree. 

You’re not demonstrating great written communication skills with this post. It might be hurting your application. Perhaps work on your fluency with English 

1 minute ago, BringBackCrunchBerries said:

You’re not demonstrating great written communication skills with this post. It might be hurting your application. Perhaps work on your fluency with English 

Sorry, I am just go through all the accepted, feeling hopeless and did not know what i am writing about.