2 hours ago, legallyillegal said:

A little confused about waitlist as it says "Your file has been added to the wait pool from where new offers of admission will be drawn."

So should we assume that the new offers (if any) will be made from the wait pool? If so, what about the people in queue...would they go into either waitlist or rejection then? 

I have a gut feeling that it's not like this and that new offers will be made for the people in queue but then what's the point of the waitlist? 

(I'm super confused so if anyone could clear anything up, it would be great!) Thanks :) 

They’ll first give the remaining offers to those in queue (if their applications are good enough) then once every application has been reviewed, they’ll return to the waitlist. You can be put on the waitlist at any time. It just means they’re “on the fence” about your application so they don’t want to give a definite yes or no until they see how many spots are left over. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

waitlisted May 8, 2020 as per OASIS. cGPA: 3.31, L2: 3.7ish, LSAT:164.

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, SamSam1995 said:

3.4 GPA

170 LSAT

Strong softs in club president, tutoring company, administrative work, 200hrs hospitql volunteering

These aren't strong softs, that's a great LSAT though.

Edited by Sambo1261
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:22 PM, ChiasticWalrus said:

I actually emailed Osgoode admissions to ask this exact question. They have yet to get back to me, but I will post an update here if I do end up hearing back from them. 

Thank you for calling them & that would be amazing... would help with some serious nerves and anxiety haha 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:48 PM, 3511LawStudent2020 said:

They’ll first give the remaining offers to those in queue (if their applications are good enough) then once every application has been reviewed, they’ll return to the waitlist. You can be put on the waitlist at any time. It just means they’re “on the fence” about your application so they don’t want to give a definite yes or no until they see how many spots are left over. Hope this helps!

Thank you for clearing that up! It did help :) 

wait listed today

OLSAS cGPA: 3.68

LSAT: 142-152-164(Jan)

Posted (edited)

Waitlisted today!! OLSAS CGPA 3.24, LSAT 157. Mature. 

Edited by mimibear

1 hour ago, ppzz said:

wait listed today

OLSAS cGPA: 3.68

LSAT: 142-152-164(Jan)

woah - incredible lsat increase. Mind me asking how you did it? In case I don't get in this cycle and need to retake it. 

1 hour ago, mimibear said:

Waitlisted today!! OLSAS CGPA 3.24, LSAT 157. Mature. 

Congrats! This gives me hope. I applied with similar stats

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mlmjb said:

Being waitlisted is not something I would be happy about. 

10 minutes ago, jatthopefullawyer said:

Being waitlisted is not something I would be happy about. 

I would prefer to be waitlisted over being rejected. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mlmjb said:

woah - incredible lsat increase. Mind me asking how you did it? In case I don't get in this cycle and need to retake it. 

Thanks, practice everyday, I only focus on the pretest. 152 is my November result.  After that I found my shortage is reading just do two RC part of preptest everyday. Then I got 164 on January one. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mlmjb said:

Good luck!! (I'm still happy it wasn't an outright rejection...) 

P.S. I went into queue on February 25 if that helps anyone. 

Edited by mimibear
  • Like 1

I was put on the waitlist yesterday!

cGPA: 3.32

L2: 3.62

LSAT 159

I filled out Part B

• Like 2

Waitlisted yesterday. 

cGPA: 3.86

L2: I don't know but probably higher 

LSAT: 155 

I filled out Part B 

• Like 1

Wait listed on the May 11th.

cGPA: 3.57
LSAT: 158
L2: Not sure how it was calculated, but prob around 3.64

I filled out Part B

wait pooled may 15th

CGPA: olas 3.57 but is now 3.61 after this semester 

LSAT: 160

L2: did exchange so hard to know how they calculate

general

Wait pooled May 19th

LSAT: 169

cGPA: not applicable (I got 2 bachelor's from outside North America)

Mature applicant

Filled out Part B

Anyone else notice there's now a link at the bottom of OASIS where you can sign in MyOsgoode with your OASIS credential and pay deposit?

13 hours ago, lawarlord said:

Anyone else notice there's now a link at the bottom of OASIS where you can sign in MyOsgoode with your OASIS credential and pay deposit?

Update: The link is now gone. Deposit due date in MyOsgoode has been changed from June 1 to the date of course enrollment which is September 10.