We can ban you, if you like. Some people ask for this when they find their participation on the forum to be a drag on their well-being, and it's completely OK. Send me a PM if you'd like a voluntary ban, whether temporary or permanent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I'm taking the LSAT-Flex this July, so I understand that there's not going to be a whole lot of room for improvement between then and now. However, since this is the section that seems to make or break my practice test scores, I'm wondering if anyone has any further advice for how to improve my AR (in the event I want to retake the LSAT).  Logic games is the section I've improved most on since I started studying last October, but it is still my worst section. I'm currently getting an average of about 15 correct questions, and based on how I usually score in the other sections this limits me to about a 164 overall score. Yet every so often on a practice test, I'll randomly get, like... only 8-10 logic games correct and it's pretty disheartening. My other sections have continued to slowly and steadily improve, but I feel like I've hit a wall with AR. I've used the PowerScore Bible for it, which has definitely helped. Although I still usually run out of time before I can go back and finish the harder questions, and if I work faster to get every question done, I get more wrong, so nothing changes with either method of attacking them.  Right now, I'm mostly focusing on doing timed logic games sections. I'm particularly worried for the Flex because normally I have other LR and/or RC sections to bolster my score, so I don't know how this is going to pan out if I happen to get a difficult set of logic games this time around. 
    • Sure, if you want to be half a CJ, go to U of T.
    • He was always in dissent so he doesn't count
    • Bora Laskin studied law at both U of T and Osgoode. So, didn't U of T law technically produce the CJ of the SCC??