sj95

Discretionary applicant still waiting for response?

Are any other discretionary applicants still waiting for a response? I haven't been waitlisted at all. Does anyone know if they are still reviewing discretionary applications and if there's still hope? 

Yes! I followed up with Wanda yesterday and she responded this morning with the below:

“The Law Admissions Committee will begin their review following our exam period, which is currently in progress.  Due to the remote examination period and online exams all Professors have been available for our student during this time. I hope to have Committee decisions following this process (which will likely be into late May/early June).”

Hope that gives you guys some hope in waiting! 🙂

Edited by Lizzle113

On 4/15/2020 at 5:53 PM, Lizzle113 said:

Yes! I followed up with Wanda yesterday and she responded this morning with the below:

“The Law Admissions Committee will begin their review following our exam period, which is currently in progress.  Due to the remote examination period and online exams all Professors have been available for our student during this time. I hope to have Committee decisions following this process (which will likely be into late May/early June).”

Hope that gives you guys some hope in waiting! 🙂

Hey! That is very helpful thanks so much! Looks like this is quite the unique year. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sj95 said:

Hey! That is very helpful thanks so much! Looks like this is quite the unique year. 

No problem! Yes! A very unique year for sure!

24 minutes ago, Lizzle113 said:

No problem! Yes! A very unique year for sure!

Someone in another thread posted this:

I received an email from Wanda this morning confirming that they are now setup to process our credit card (deposit) payments remotely. Hopefully this means more movement will be happening. I had honestly given up on religiously checking my email, thinking acceptances wouldn't be going out until May, but to my surprise I was accepted last week. Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting!

Maybe there is some movement now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sj95 said:

Someone in another thread posted this:

I received an email from Wanda this morning confirming that they are now setup to process our credit card (deposit) payments remotely. Hopefully this means more movement will be happening. I had honestly given up on religiously checking my email, thinking acceptances wouldn't be going out until May, but to my surprise I was accepted last week. Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting!

Maybe there is some movement now? 

Oh that’s great news!! I hope I receive an acceptance too! 

I'm a Discretionary applicant and got accepted this week. Hopefully that means there's more movement over the next little while for those waiting. Good luck all!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nupurjhanjee said:

Would you mind sharing your stats? 

I self calculated (which I think/hope is correct) that my CGPA with drops is 3.53ish, LSAT one write is 153. 

• Thanks 1

Got a rejection this morning 😣 applied discretionary. 

Edited by Lizzle113