Haven’t seen any movement with Ryerson over the last month and a bit. Not sure what they’re up too.

11 hours ago, keyes1996 said:

may 5th and still havent heard back...

From what I've been seeing on this forum, responses from law schools can go as late as July (see uOttawa 2019). Hang in there - you will eventually hear from them. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lawyertobe77 said:

My RAMSS used to say no active application but that is gone now. Not sure what that means.

Same.

15 hours ago, Lawyertobe77 said:

My RAMSS used to say no active application but that is gone now. Not sure what that means.

That's normal and it said that for everyone whether accepted or not, doesn't mean anything.

Emailed admissions a few days ago and got the same generic response back: 

Thank you for your continued interest in Ryerson Law!

We are completing the review of the applications and identifying those who would receive an offer if more are to be released.  Wait list and denial decisions will be issued later in the spring/summer.  It is a long process that carries into June and July as other schools continue to issue decisions, applicants change their minds about where to attend, and that impacts our decisions.  

All decision letters are issued to your RAMSS Communications section, and offers of admission are also sent to OLSAS.

41 minutes ago, Margey18 said:

We are completing the review of the applications and identifying those who would receive an offer if more are to be released.  Wait list and denial decisions will be issued later in the spring/summer.  It is a long process that carries into June and July as other schools continue to issue decisions, applicants change their minds about where to attend, and that impacts our decisions.  

All decision letters are issued to your RAMSS Communications section, and offers of admission are also sent to OLSAS.

I feel like this is tough because if you have other offers that become firm July 1, there’s a strong chance you'll exclude yourself from RYLaw. It *seems* like they’re far behind. 
For myself, RY was one of my top two choices but it seems like they’re setting an expectation that a wave, not just a few acceptances, will come post July 1 once other offers come firm. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, lfcynwa said:

I feel like this is tough because if you have other offers that become firm July 1, there’s a strong chance you'll exclude yourself from RYLaw. It *seems* like they’re far behind. 
For myself, RY was one of my top two choices but it seems like they’re setting an expectation that a wave, not just a few acceptances, will come post July 1 once other offers come firm. 

I believe most offers become firm on June 1, not July 1

Hang in there, and good luck!

Edited by funkyarddog

10 hours ago, Margey18 said:

Nothing new

Posted (edited)

It's been over six weeks since any acceptances were posted (March 27th), and there has been no reported movement on rejections or waitlists. Hoping to see some movement this week to help with upcoming decisions, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Edited by Margey18
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, legallyillegal said:

Anyone else still waiting? It feels like ages .... 

Yeup.. I’m assuming they are waiting for updated transcripts before sending the next round. 

2 hours ago, Baristachamp said:

Yeup.. I’m assuming they are waiting for updated transcripts before sending the next round. 

I don't there is something called "next round'.

All spots are filled by now. Unless someone declined their offer then a spot will open up...

4 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

I don't there is something called "next round'.

All spots are filled by now. Unless someone declined their offer then a spot will open up...

I believe there is a possibility. Their group only has 117 people in it, a few of my friends are still in the group even know they have decided to go elsewhere (I told them to leave lol). In addition to the admins and including those who don’t use facebook I would assumer they have filled about 2/3 of the class by now, considering they are accepting 150 students. 

1 hour ago, Lawguy1 said:

I believe there is a possibility. Their group only has 117 people in it, a few of my friends are still in the group even know they have decided to go elsewhere (I told them to leave lol). In addition to the admins and including those who don’t use facebook I would assumer they have filled about 2/3 of the class by now, considering they are accepting 150 students. 

there is no way they only filled 2/3 of the class by now. Facebook is not a good indicator...