Posted (edited)

I will start off this thread I suppose!

I got rejected today, like 5 mins ago via email. I knew it was a long shot!

Stats: 78%/155 applied access

Edited by thisproccesssucks
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, thisproccesssucks said:

I will start off this thread I suppose!

I got rejected today, like 5 mins ago via email. I knew it was a long shot!

Stats: 78%/155 applied access

I’m so sorry to hear that!! 😭😭

What was the status of your app prior to the rejection!

17 minutes ago, MECM said:

I’m so sorry to hear that!! 😭😭

What was the status of your app prior to the rejection!

No worries! I was expecting to see others - too bad it seems like I was the first and only LOL. 

pending decision!

58 minutes ago, thisproccesssucks said:

it seems like I was the first and only LOL. 

LOL if it's any reassurance, you definitely were not the first and only. I was rejected last week (April 8th at 9:20 am) with 82% cumulative/154

59 minutes ago, thisproccesssucks said:

No worries! I was expecting to see others - too bad it seems like I was the first and only LOL. 

pending decision!

You're not alone 🙂 also rejected with 3.72/159

Rejected April 7th at 9:13am.

cgpa: 3.2 (don’t know how much with drops)

LSAT: 155 

Rejected April 7

LSAT 161

GPA 3.6 w/ drops

I applied the day of the deadline, Jan 15.

Totally pumped to announce my.... rejection 😭

I was rejected last night. Applied discretionary 

Well, I too, just got dinged this morning.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MECM said:

Well, I too, just got dinged this morning.

I’m so sorry to hear that! Do you mind me asking what your stats are?

1 hour ago, lawskoolhopeful said:

I’m so sorry to hear that! Do you mind me asking what your stats are?

Yes, if you're going to post in these threads, please include your stats so that they are useful to future applicants. That's the whole point of these! 

2 hours ago, erinl2 said:

Yes, if you're going to post in these threads, please include your stats so that they are useful to future applicants. That's the whole point of these! 

Oh sorry, the disappointment just got to me. My stats are 3.52/150~.

discretionary applicant due to a learning disability.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:28 PM, erinl2 said:

Oops! My stats were 3.2 cGPA prior to drops (not sure what it was after drops) and 153. I was in the discretionary category as well. Not surprised as I dropped the ball on the actual LSAT compared to practice tests. Will likely re write and apply again. 

• Like 1

I was also rejected this morning. My stats are. Pretty sad but trying to be optimistic!

LSAT: 156

GPA: 3.65

Rejected after being referred to ad com since Nov

3.4 cgpa

whatever! pretty happy with what I have. wouldn't have gone anyways 

Rejected today:

lsat 160 

gpa:3.9

bummed because UVic was my first choice but fortunate enough to have received other offers:)

Rejected this morning: 

Lsat 157 
CGPA APPROX 3.4-3.5 after drops 😰

Also rejected last week :( LSAT 156, GPA 3.95/4.00. Discretionary category.